Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 83

Thread: New Design

  1. #61
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are a very talented artist, I wish I could create pages like this. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #62
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the key to corner pics is in how they are formatted...some file types fit better than others and use less file space...

  3. #63
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Regular old jpg. I refuse to use bmp for anything.

  4. #64
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    everything @ HB is limited by file space...its up to you to control size..thats all i can tell you...

  5. #65
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Crap...I thought I had commented on it. Maybe I did on the other thread. Just watch I will redo mine again soon. Lately I can't stick with anything for very long. This one is awesome though. And how do you get it to let you put up a corner pic that big. I keep having to size mine way down. *mutters*

  6. #66
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i actually had to shrink this one... believe it or not... LOL. it was too big.... doesn't happen often... probably IS the way it's formatted... i have no idea what's different about this one as opposed to the others that i try to use.... hard to tell.... *shrugs*.... it IS a big-ass pic though! woo hoo! LOL

  7. #67
    HB Forum Owner phoenixrising79's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2007
    Posts
    695
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great job on the new design. I'm diggin this one. For some reason, I love the darker ones. Maybe thats why I've always felt more of a connection to Halloween than christmas....

  8. #68
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *nodding*... i have more of a flair for darker designs... lol.

    Halloween is here! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #69
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i like this one LOTS better.. i won't wanna take it down after halloween. *L* i wish i had come up with it sooner.... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  10. #70
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok. so i don't care if halloween is over. this one is staying for a few days longer, lol. i likes it... plus, i don't have time to change it right now... maybe this weekend... pretty soon i need to come up with a fall theme... especially since i didn't get any pictures before the leaves fell... [img]frown.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen